2019 Empowering Older Adults and Adults with Disabilities through Chronic Disease Self-Management Education Programs Financed by the Prevention and Public Health Fund (HHS 2019 ACL AOA CSSG 0311)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2019 Empowering Older Adults and Adults with Disabilities through Chronic Disease Self-Management Education Programs Financed by the Prevention and Public Health Fund" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.734.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 27, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 29, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $900,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: National Rural Health Policy, Community, and Collaboration Program
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2019 ACL AOA CSSG 0311) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 19 086||Primary Care Training and Enhancement: Integrating Behavioral Health and Primary Care Program|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOA FPSG 0312||2019 Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Program|
|RFA CK 19 004||Study to Assess the Risk of Blood Borne Transmission of Classic Forms of Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD)|
|RFA CK 19 002||Quantifying Contact Rates and Mixing Patterns in Workers in Non-healthcare Work Settings in the United States and Modeling the Effect of Workplace Social Distancing Measures in Reducing Influenza Transmission|
|RFA TS 19 001||Identify and Evaluate Potential Risk Factors for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)|
|HRSA 19 088||Rural Residency Planning and Development Program|
|CMS 1Y1 19 001||Healthy Kids 2019|
|HRSA 19 021||National Rural Health Policy, Community, and Collaboration Program|
|SM 19 010||National Center of Excellence for Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation|
|SM 19 009||Grants for Expansion and Sustainability of the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children with Serious Emotional Disturbances|
|RFA HL 20 002||Career Pathway to Independence in Blood Science Award for Physician Scientists (K99/R00 Independent Clinical Trial Required)|
|RFA HL 20 001||Career Pathway to Independence in Blood Science Award for Physician Scientists (K99/R00 Independent Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA OE17 17010201SUPP19||CDC's Collaboration with Academia to Strengthen Public Health Workforce Capacity|
|RFA DD 19 002||The Muscular Dystrophy Surveillance, Tracking, and Research Network (MD STARnet)|
|RFA DP 19 004||Improving Detection and Management of Glaucoma and Other Eye Diseases Among High Risk Populations|
|RFA DD 19 001||Research Approaches to Improve the Care and Outcomes of People Living with Spina Bifida|
|RFA OH 19 002||Occupational Safety and Health Surveillance Collaboration, Education and Translation|
|HRSA 19 001||Advanced Nursing Education Nurse Practitioner Residency (ANE-NPR) Program|
|RFA DE 19 007||NIDCR Mentoring Network to Support a Diverse Dental, Oral and Craniofacial Research Workforce (UE5 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 19 071||U3D Maternal and Child Health Measurement Research Network (MRN)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2019 ACL AOA CSSG 0311", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: