Apply for M20AS00001
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Ocean Energy Management in the energy, environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BOEM FY 2020 Environmental Studies Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.423.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 22, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 06, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $68,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy, Environment
Next opportunity: Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP) CFDA Number 84.149A
Previous opportunity: USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for M20AS00001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (M20AS00001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|M20AS00002||BOEM FY 2020 Environmental Studies Program|
|M20AS00007||BOEM FY 2020 Environmental Studies Program|
|M20AS00008||BOEM FY 2020 Environmental Studies Program|
|DE FOA 0002578||Industrial Decarbonization through Concentrating Solar Thermal|
|DE FOA 0002583||Solar Impacts on Wildlife and Ecosystems Request for Information|
|DE FOA 0002604||Staff Support for Regional State Engagement with the U.S. Department of Energy - Office of Integrated Waste Management on Radioactive Materials Transportation Planning|
|PAS JOR FY22 002||The Road to COP27: Jordanian Journalists and Communicators’ Climate, Economy, and Water Program|
|DE FOA 0002613||ADVANCED ENERGY MATERIALS FOR HYDROGEN TURBINES FOR STATIONARY POWER GENERATION|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "M20AS00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.