Apply for W81XWH 22 DMDRP TRA
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- USAMRAA in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DoD Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Translational Research Award" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.420.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 06, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 15, 2022.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: American Spaces National Tech Accelerator
Previous opportunity: Engagement with Asia and Regional Economic Communities to Promote Alignment of MRL Standard Setting Bodies
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W81XWH 22 DMDRP TRA
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81XWH 22 DMDRP TRA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 3027||Conservation Branch, Environmental Natural Resources Management Division, Directorate of Public Works, Joint Readiness Training Center, Fort Polk|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 3711||Island Night Lizard SCI|
|22 601||Research Experiences for Undergraduates|
|W81XWH 22 BCRP BTA4 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 4|
|W81XWH 22 BCRP EOHS 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Era of Hope Scholar Award|
|W81XWH 22 BCRP BTA3 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 3|
|W81XWH 22 BCRP BTA12 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Levels 1 and 2|
|W81XWH 22 BCRP INNOV 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Innovator Award|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0023||Oyster larval transport/hydrodynamic modeling at Tangier/Pocomoke Sound, Virginia|
|O NIJ 2022 171365||NIJ FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Investigator-Initiated Research and Evaluation on Firearm Violence|
|SFOP0009054||U.S.-ASEAN Science, Technology and Innovation Cooperation (STIC) Program|
|22 603||Mid-Career Advancement|
|W81XWH 22 RTRP CA||DoD Reconstructive Transplant, Concept Award|
|W81XWH 22 RTRP IIRA||DoD Reconstructive Transplant, Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 RTRP ATDA||DoD Reconstructive Transplant, Advanced Technology Development Award|
|22 602||HSI Program Network Resource Centers and Hubs|
|W81XWH 22 KCRP AKCIECSA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Academy of Kidney Cancer Investigators – Early-Career Scholar Award|
|W81XWH 22 KCRP CTA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 22 KCRP NIRA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Nurse-Initiated Research Award|
|22 604||Launching Early-Career Academic Pathways in the Mathematical and Physical Sciences (LEAPS-MPS)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81XWH 22 DMDRP TRA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.