Apply for SFOP0007711
- The Department of State, Bureau of Democracy Human Rights and Labor in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DRL FY20 IRF Promoting Religious Pluralism and Rule of Law in Malaysia" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.345.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 19, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 03, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $493,827.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: 2021 HEALTHY COMMUNITIES GRANT PROGRAM
Previous opportunity: Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Training and Technical Assistance Center (AIVRTTAC) Assistance Listing Number 84.250Z
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0007711
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0007711) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SRB10021FO005||PAS Belgrade_Alumni Small Grants (FY2021)|
|2021 SUVAESTH OES||Regional Environment, Science, Technology & Health (ESTH) Grants for Pacific Island States|
|SCAKAB 21 CA 001 SCA 03232021||Increase Girls' Access to Athletics|
|SRB10021FO006||PAS Belgrade_University Partnership Program (FY2021)|
|21JD03||Correctional Industries Leadership Training – Curriculum Update|
|SFOP0007818||FY 2022 Critical Language Scholarship Program|
|SFOP0007757||Ukraine: IDP Local Conflict Resolution and Integration|
|NOI ILAB 21 01||Better Work|
|SFOP0007769||DRL Strengthening Women’s Participation in the Workforce|
|SFOP0007849||FY 2021 Study of the U.S. Institutes for Student Leaders from the Western Hemisphere|
|SFOP0007847||FY 2021 Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative Academic Fellowship|
|SFOP0007845||FY 2021 U.S. Exchange Alumni Network and Capacity Building Program|
|72052721APS00001||USAID/Peru – Peru New Partnerships and Private Sector Engagement Initiative|
|HRV2021NOFO002||Pas Zagreb Emerging Voices NOFO 2021|
|SFOP0007857||DRL Support for Freedom of Association in Kazakhstan|
|SFOP0007899||2021 Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand Full Proposal|
|72061321RFA00007||Strengthening Media for Accountability in Zimbabwe Program (SMAZ)|
|7200AA21RFA00013||Civil Society and Media - Strengthened Together and Advancing in New Directions (CSM-STAND)|
|SCAKAB 21 CA 001 SCA 03292021||Increase Girls' Access to Athletics|
|SRB10021FO004||PAS Belgrade_Democracy Commission Small Grants (FY2021)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0007711", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.