Apply for SFOP0008864
- The Department of State, Bureau of Democracy Human Rights and Labor in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DRL Supporting Sustainable Inclusivity within Burma’s Pro-Democracy Movement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.345.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 14, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 13, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,876,543.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Human Trafficking Prevention Education (HTYPE) Demonstration Program
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Tennessee NRCS General Conservation Agreements
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0008864
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0008864) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EDA HDQ OIE 2022 2007288||2022 Build to Scale Program|
|SFOP0008875||FY 2023 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Reception and Placement Program|
|NOI ILAB 22 03||Technical Support for Enhancing National Capacity to Prevent and Reduce Child Labor in Vietnam (ENHANCE)|
|SFOP0008881||DRL FY21 Latin America and the Caribbean Labor Consortium|
|SFOP0008882||Balkans Journalist Exchange|
|DHS 22 DAD 024 00 02||Fiscal Year 2022 Emergency Food and Shelter National Board Program (EFSP) ($130M)|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2022 004||Iraqi Alumni Association Development|
|PAS MOROCCO FY22 03||American Spaces Grant Funding 2022|
|SFOP0008867||Global Engagement Center - Annual Program Statement|
|NIGER SSH FY2021||Ambassadors' Special Self Help Fund|
|DOS AZE PD 22 02||U.S. Embassy Baku PAS Annual Program Statement|
|NG FTIF 2022||Fiscal Transparency Innovation Fund (FTIF)|
|22CS24||Criminal Justice Coordinating Councils (CJCCs) Resources Project|
|SFOP0008904||DRL Advancing Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms in the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK or North Korea)|
|DOS KAZ NS AEECA 22 005||Small Grants for Media Programs|
|PAS BE200 FY22 02||U.S. Embassy Brussels PAS Annual Program Statement (APS)|
|PAS BE200 FY22 01||U.S. Embassy Brussels PAS Annual Program Statement (APS)|
|SRP SSY FY2022||SRP Statement of Interest NOFO|
|SFOP0008919||Afghan Women Economic Empowerment Through Leveraging the Private Sector|
|720BHA22APS00001||Transforming the International Humanitarian Data Ecosystem|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0008864", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.