Apply for INL19GR0062 EABOSNIA MOCKTRIAL 073019
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Enhancing Students’ Understanding of their Rights in Bosnia and Herzegovina’s Criminal Justice System through Mock Trials" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.703.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 30, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 30, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $215,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Research Efforts in Support of Investigation, Documentation and A
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for INL19GR0062 EABOSNIA MOCKTRIAL 073019
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (INL19GR0062 EABOSNIA MOCKTRIAL 073019) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 19 GPD 134 00 01||Fiscal Year 2019 Presidential Residence Protection Assistance Grant (PRPA)|
|OJJDP 2019 15038||OJJDP FY 19 Non Participating State Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "INL19GR0062 EABOSNIA MOCKTRIAL 073019", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.