Apply for NNH23ZHA002C
- The National Aeronautics and Space Administration in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2023 NASA ESTABLISHED PROGRAM TO STIMULATE COMPETITIVE RESEARCH (EPSCoR) RAPID RESPONSE RESEARCH (R3) NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY (NOFO)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 43.008.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 19, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 15, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Previous opportunity: Support to Zimbabwe’s multi-sectoral HIV response
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NNH23ZHA002C
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NNH23ZHA002C) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 092222 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE) – Center of Excellence in Spatial Computing (CESC) Grant Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.116Q|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NNH23ZHA002C", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.