Apply for F17AS00082
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Great Lakes Restoration Initiative-Joint Venture Habitat Restoration and Protection" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.662.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 22, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 28, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Arkansas Conservation Innovation Grant 2017
Previous opportunity: National Park Service-Afghanistan Cultural Heritage Education Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F17AS00082
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00082) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00084||Fox River NRDA|
|P17AS00046||Notice of Intent: Level III Energy Audit and Net-Zero Analysis for Organ Pipe Cactus NM in 2017|
|F17AS00085||North American Wetlands Conservation Act 2018 U.S. Standard Grants|
|BOR DO 17 N008||Improved Estimation of Reservoir Evaporation|
|F17AS00090||NON LEAD AMMUNITION PROJECT|
|F17AS00088||Aquatic Invasive Species Grants to Great Lakes States Fiscal Year 2017 Great Lakes Restoration Initiative|
|F17AS00089||Aquatic Invasive Species Grants to Great Lakes Tribes Fiscal Year 2017 Great Lakes Restoration Initiative|
|F17AS00091||Reintroduction of Trifolium amoenum at Ring Mountain|
|L17AS00009||BLM NV SNPLMA Hazardous Fuels Reduction Projects Round 16|
|L17AS00008||BLM-CO University/College Partnership on Public Lands|
|P17AS00047||Mosaics in Science Internship Program|
|USDA NRCS LA CIG 17 01||Louisiana Conservation Innovation Grants FY 2017|
|BOR MP 17 N006||South Shore Service Yard – California State Parks (R15AP00001)|
|USGS 17 FA 0001||Notice of Intent-Hosting Cooperative Agreement for the Northeast Climate Science Center (Continuation)|
|P17AS00051||Johne's Disease Assessment in Tule Elk at Point Reyes National Seashore|
|L17AS00010||BLM NV 2017 Round 10 Lincoln County Archaeological Initiative Ely District Office|
|USGS 17 FA 0002||Notice of Intent-Hosting Cooperative Agreement for the South Central Climate Science Center (Continuation)|
|BOR UC 17 F002||Paradox Valley Unit Brine Reduction Demonstration Testing|
|F17AS00104||CVPIA - Cosumnes River Salmonid Monitoring Program|
|NOIP17AC00128||Monitoring the Relative Abundance of Bats at National Parks of the Upper Midwest - GLKN|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00082", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.