Apply for NPS NOIP20AC00423
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the community development, education, employment, labor and training, energy, environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "GRRI CESU: Partnership to Increase Recreation Opportunitites and Access- RTCA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 30, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 09, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $77,050.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Energy, Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Educational Materials for Professional Organizations Working on Efficiency and Renewable Energy Developments (EMPOWERED)
Previous opportunity: DRL Strengthening Civil Society in Sri Lanka
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS NOIP20AC00423
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP20AC00423", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.