Apply for ED GRANTS 080620 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): International Research and Studies Program: Research, Studies, and Surveys; and Specialized Instructional Materials CFDA Number 84.017A" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.017.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 06, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 08, 2020 Applications Available August 6, 2020. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications September 8, 2020. Pre-Application Webinar Information The Department will hold a pre-application meeting via webinar for prospective applicants. Detailed information regarding the webinar will be provided on the website for the IRS program at www.ed.gov/programs/iegpsirs/index.html. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Cheryl E. Gibbs, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW., room 257-09, Washington, DC 20202. Telephone (202) 453-5690. Email firstname.lastname@example.org..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 18 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification), Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Atmospheric System Research (ASR)
Previous opportunity: Annual Program Statemen PAS US Consulate Juarez
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 080620 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 080620 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 080620 005||Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: The Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) Paperwork Reduction Planning and Implementation Program CFDA Number 84.326F|
|ED GRANTS 080620 004||OSERS: Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Rehabilitation Training: Innovative Rehabilitation Training Program: Field-Initiated Projects in an Area Related to Vocational Rehabilitation CFDA Number 84.263F|
|ED GRANTS 080620 003||Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Rehabilitation Training: Innovative Rehabilitation Training Program: Assisting and Supporting Individuals with Disabilities Pursuing Self-Employment, Business Ownership and Telecommuting CFDA Number 84.26|
|ED GRANTS 080620 002||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitation Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Rehabilitation Training: Innovative Rehabilitation Training Program: Client Assistance Program (CAP) CFDA Number 84.263D|
|NPS 20 REG1 0019||Creation of Educational Curriculum for Roger Williams National Memorial and Blackstone River Valley National Historical Park|
|DHS 20 CWMD 077 001||Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction: Academic Research Initiative (ARI)|
|SBR25020GR0032||Academy for Women Entrepreneurs - AWE|
|DOS NBO PAS FY20 005||FY2021 EducationUSA Opportunity Funds Program|
|BIE NALI 2020||Bureau of Indian Education: Native American Language Immersion|
|ED GRANTS 091520 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE): Open Textbooks Pilot Program CFDA Number 84.116T|
|72011520R00004||USAID/Central Asia’s Turkmenistan New Generation Activity|
|ED GRANTS 100520 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Centers of Excellence for Veteran Student Success Program CFDA Numbers 84.116G|
|RFI 72065620 AGE||USAID ADVANCING GIRLS EDUCATION|
|DE FOA 0002368||Minority Serving Institutions Partnership Program - Tribal Education Partnership Program|
|G21AS00005||The Educational Component of the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program|
|72053820APS00001||St. Lucia ConnectEd under YouthPower 2 (YP2)|
|72049721RFI00002||USAID Indonesia - Higher Education Partnership Initiative (HEPI)|
|ED GRANTS 110920 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE): Career and Educational Pathways Exploration System Program Assistance Listing Number 84.116C|
|72068521APS00003||USAID /Sahel Regional Office _Nafoore addendum under 7200AA20APS00007|
|NNH21ZHA003C||MUREP/SMD Research Ocean Biology and Biogeochemistry (OCEAN)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 080620 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.