Promoting Religious Freedom in Cuba (DRLA DRLAQM 17 080)
- The Department of State, Bureau of Democracy Human Rights and Labor in the law, justice and legal services, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Promoting Religious Freedom in Cuba" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.345.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 19, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 06, 2017 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: MGT, INVASIVE SPECIES, EUCALYPTUS/MONTEREY PINE, VANDENBERG
Previous opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DRLA DRLAQM 17 080) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OVW 2018 13741||OVW Fiscal Year 2018 Justice for Families Program Solicitation|
|OVW 2019 15529||OVW FY 2019 Justice for Families Program Solicitation|
|PAS UKRAINE FY2019 009||Democracy Small Grants Program, Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs Thematic Competition: Countering Trafficking in Persons in Ukraine|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DRLA DRLAQM 17 080", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: