Request for Information (RFI): Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Manufacturing: Identifying Specific Components for Manufacturing Standarization (DE FOA 0001700)
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Request for Information (RFI): Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Manufacturing: Identifying Specific Components for Manufacturing Standarization" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.087.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 17, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 30, 2016 Responses must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 500pm (ET) on December 30, 2016. Responses must be provided as attachments to an email..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: WaterSMART Grants: Small-Scale Water Efficiency Projects for Fiscal Year 2017
Previous opportunity: FY17 Four Car Rail Pickup and Distribution Train Procurement
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001700) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001647||Fuel Cells Technologies Office Annual Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0001340||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement: Industrial Assessment Centers Technical Field Manager|
|DE FOA 0001632||Buildings Energy Efficiency Frontiers & Innovation Technologies (BENEFIT) – 2017|
|DE FOA 0001708||Notice of Intent (NOI) DE-FOA-0001708 for Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) DE-FOA-0001628 “Productivity Enhanced Algae and Tool-Kits (PEAK)”|
|DE FOA 0001707||Notice of Intent (NOI) DE-FOA-0001707 to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0001689|
|DE FOA 0001720||Development of Nuclear Expertise Across National Nuclear Security Administration|
|DE FOA 0001709||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement: Extending Industrial Assessment Centers to Underserved Areas|
|DE FOA 0001679||Industrial Assessment Centers Technical Field Manager|
|DE FOA 0001663||Marine and Hydrokinetic Technology Development and Advancement|
|DE FOA 0001628||Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) Number: DE-FOA-0001628, “Productivity Enhanced Algae and Tool-Kits (PEAK)”|
|DE FOA 0001703||Innovative Pathways|
|DE FOA 0001721||RFI: Draft Marine and Hydrokinetic Program Strategy|
|DE FOA 0001465||Advanced Manufacturing Projects for Emerging Research Exploration|
|DE FOA 0001689||Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) Number: DE-FOA-0001689, Integrated Biorefinery Optimization|
|DE FOA 0001704||Extending Industrial Assessment Centers to Underserved Areas|
|DE FOA 0001711||Notice of Intent (NOI) to Issue a Request for Applications (RFA) entitled “Fiscal Year 17 Biomass Research and Development Initiative (BRDI)|
|DE FOA 0001678||Combined Heat and Power Technical Assistance Partnerships|
|DE FOA 0001634||Stewardship Science Academic Alliances (SSAA) Program|
|DE FOA 0001744||RFI: Grid Engineering for Accelerated Renewable Energy Deployment 2 (GEARED2)|
|RFA 523 17 000001||Comunidades y Energias Renovables (CER)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001700", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: