Opportunity Information: Apply for DE FOA 0001842
Apply for DE FOA 0001842
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the education, energy, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Support of Fossil Energy Research at United States Colleges and Universities Including University Coal Research (UCR) and Research by Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Other Minority Institutions (HBCU/OMI)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.089.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 31, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 09, 2018. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2023.)
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
[Watch] Creating a grant proposal using the step-by-step wizard inside the applicant portal:
Browse more opportunities from the same agency: Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Energy, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Charter Schools Program (CSP) Grants to Developers for the Opening of New Charter Schools CFDA Number 84.282B
Previous opportunity: EVOS/GLT Habitat Protection Project
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0001842
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001842) also looked into and applied for these:
|University Training and Research for Fossil Energy Applications Apply for DE FOA 0001991
Funding Number: DE FOA 0001991
Agency: Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory
Category: Education, Energy, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Funding Amount: $400,000
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Inside Our Applicants Portal
Access Applicants Portal
- Grants Repository - Access current and historic funding opportunities with ease. Thousands of funding opportunities are published every week. We can help you sort through the database and find the eligible ones to apply for.
- Applicant Video Guides - The grant application process can be challenging to follow. We can help you with intuitive video guides to speed up the process and eliminate errors in submissions.
- Grant Proposal Wizard - We have developed a network of private funding organizations and investors across the United States. We can reach out and submit your proposal to these contacts to maximize your chances of getting the funding you need.
Premium leads for funding administrators, grant writers, and loan issuers
Thousands of people visit our website for their funding needs every day. When a user creates a grant proposal and files for submission, we pass the information on to funding administrators, grant writers, and government loan issuers.
If you manage government grant programs, provide grant writing services, or issue personal or government loans, we can help you reach your audience.Learn More
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001842", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.