Apply for DWFP 22 S 01
- The Department of Defense, ACC-APG-Detrick in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "The US Army Contracting Command, Aberdeen Proving GroundEdgewood Contracting Division, Fort Detrick, invites applications for funding opportunities for the fiscal year 2022 Deployed War Fighter Protection (DWFP) Research Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.355.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 28, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 26, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $900,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Chemical Security Program
Previous opportunity: Improving Girls’ Education Activity (IGEA)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DWFP 22 S 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DWFP 22 S 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|22 522||Research Coordination Networks in Undergraduate Biology Education|
|O NIJ 2022 171012||NIJ Multisite Impact and Cost-Efficiency Evaluation of Veterans Treatment Courts, Fiscal Year 2022|
|22 525||Partnerships in Astronomy & Astrophysics Research and Education|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR IFDV 0007||Field Initiated Projects Program (Development)|
|W81EWF22SOI0002||Monitoring of Vegetation Response to Changes in Hydrologic Parameters within Cape Sable Seaside Sparrow Habitat in Everglades National Park|
|W81EWF22SOI0001||Apple Snail (Pomacea spp.) Monitoring: Evaluating apple snail population response to changes in hydrology in the Everglades.|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR IFRE 0009||Field Initiated Projects Program (Research)|
|FA8650 22 S 5720||Digital Transformation Technologies and Processes|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR AREM 0004||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Employment|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR ARCP 0003||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Community Living and Participation|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR ARHF 0005||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Health and Function|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR ARST 0006||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Minority Serving Institutions|
|2022 NIST PMGP 01||Precision Measurement Grant Program (PMGP)|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR BISA 0019||Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program, Phase I|
|22 526||Ethical and Responsible Research|
|22 527||NSF Scholarships in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DWFP 22 S 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.