Apply for HU0001 19 TSNRP 0002
- The Department of Defense, Uniformed Services Univ. of the Health Sciences in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "TriService Nursing Research Program "Open Call"" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.750.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 27, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 01, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $450,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Tribal Cultural Monitoring in Support of Phase 2 of the El Portal Sewer Rehabilitation Project
Previous opportunity: NCPE interns with the Cultural Resources, Partnerships, and Scien
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HU0001 19 TSNRP 0002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HU0001 19 TSNRP 0002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR GP 18 N001||Long Term Curation of Reclamation Collections|
|USGS 18 FAC 0216||NOTICE OF INTENT: USGS stream-supergage surveillance networks for disease and invasive organisms|
|F18AS00278||Wildlife Conservation and Restoration|
|N62645 PA 18 1||Naval Medical Research Center: Research and Development of Operational and Undersea Medical Issues of Military Importance|
|G18AS00118||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests|
|G18AS00115||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G18AS00116||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G18AS00106||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00099||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G18AS00104||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G18AS00103||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G18AS00101||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G18AS00100||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G18AS00110||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00109||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|G18AS00096||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00095||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00093||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, PIEDMONT â¿¿ SOUTH ATLANTIC COAST|
|G18AS00107||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00102||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HU0001 19 TSNRP 0002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.