Apply for SB OEDWB 21 003 094597
- The Small Business Administration in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "WOMEN’S BUSINESS CENTER (WBC) - INITIAL PHASE GRANT - Tulsa, OK" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 59.043.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 29, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 28, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: Improving Girls’ Education Activity (IGEA)
Previous opportunity: Oak Tree Mitigation Siting Plan Support at Fort Hunter Liggett, CA
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SB OEDWB 21 003 094597
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SB OEDWB 21 003 094597) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OSBDC 2022 02||OSBDC Funding Opportunity|
|SB OEDWB 21 002||Women's Business Center- Initial Phase|
|SB OEDWB 21 003||Women's Business Center- Initial Phase|
|SB OEDWB 21 004||Women's Business Center- Initial Phase|
|DLA 202201B||Procurement Technical Assistance Program-Option Period for Existing PTACs|
|OSBDC 2022 05||OSBDC Funding Opportunity|
|OSBDC 2022 04||SBDC in the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI)|
|OSBDC 2022 03||OSBDC Funding Opportunity for the State of Louisiana|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SB OEDWB 21 003 094597", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.