Alumni Speaker Outreach Program and Formation of County Chapters (DOS NBO PAS FY19 003)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Kenya in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Alumni Speaker Outreach Program and Formation of County Chapters" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 24, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 01, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Patient Reported Outcomes Tool Development for Use in Non-Cystic Fibrosis Bronchiectasis Clinical Trials (U01- Clinical Trial Required) Activity Code
Previous opportunity: HIV Prevention for Key Populations Project
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS NBO PAS FY19 003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 003||U.S. Embassy Alumni Day|
|SFOP0005539||DRL Promoting Freedom of Expression in Tunisia|
|SFOP0005541||DRL Human Rights, Democracy, and Rule of Law in Libya|
|SFOP0005547||2019 Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey|
|SFOP0005549||2019 Ethiopia and Kenya|
|SFOP0005554||2019 South Sudan|
|CS AC||Civil Society - Anti-Corruption Activity|
|LBN PAS 19 002||PAS Beirut-English Language Small Grants|
|LBN PAS 19 001||Notice of Funding Opportunity - PAS Beirut|
|SFOP0005557||FY2019 Kennedy-Lugar Youth Exchange and Study (YES) Program Overseas Components|
|SFOP0005561||FY 2019 Creative Arts Exchange|
|G19AS00009||2019 National Geological and Geophysical Data Preservation Program|
|EDA HDQ OIE 2019 2005942||FY 2019 Regional Innovation Strategies Program|
|PAS BRAZIL FY19 01||U.S. Mission Brazil Annual Program Statement|
|USGS 19 FAC 0041||Noncompetitive Cooperative Agreement|
|19CS03||Dosage Probation White Paper Initiative|
|SFOP0005493||DRL Assessing the Human Rights Impact of Emerging Technologies|
|F19AS00089||Addressing factors limiting range production in the sagebrush ecosystems around Red Rock Lakes NWR|
|SFOP0005571||Countering Wildlife Trafficking in Laos and Malaysia|
|SFOP0005558||DRL FY18 Increasing Civilian Security in Nigeria|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS NBO PAS FY19 003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: