Apply for DE FOA 0001811
- The Department of Energy - Office of Science, Office of Science in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Collaborative Research in Magnetic Fusion Energy Sciences on Long-Pulse International Stellarator Facilities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.049.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 19, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 28, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Research Interests of the Air Force Office of Scientific Research
Previous opportunity: Planting strategies for drought-resistant ponderosa pine
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0001811
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001811) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|17 599||Partnerships for Research and Education in Materials|
|F17AS00478||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance|
|17 602||Leading Engineering for America's Prosperity, Health, and Infrastructure|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2017 0003||Dynamically and Controllably Reconfigurable Antennas through Physical Deformation Processes|
|693JJ318NF00001||“Development and Deployment of Innovative Asphalt Pavement Technologies”|
|DE FOA 0001798||MEITNER FOA|
|18 503||Dynamics of Coupled Natural and Human Systems|
|G18AS00007||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|18 505||International Research Experiences for Students|
|USGS 18 FAC 0006||Notice of Intent Geomorphic Processes on the Green River in Canyonlands National Park, Logan, Utah|
|AFPMB BAA 18 01||Armed Forces Pest Management Board Broad Agency Announcement FY 18|
|18 508||Campus Cyberinfrastructure|
|DWFP 18 S 01||Deployed War Fighter Protection Program Announcement|
|18 511||Partnerships for Innovation|
|18 512||Dimensions of Biodiversity|
|BAA AFRL AFOSR 2016 0007||Research Interests of the Air Force Office of Scientific Research|
|CRANBAA18 002||Forensic Analysis of Organic and Inorganic Compounds Associated with Microelectronics|
|CRANBAA18 004||Real-time 3D camera system using Extended Depth from Defocus and Microfluidic Lens|
|CRANBAA18 003||3D Visualization utilizing a Dynamic Environment|
|DE FOA 0001794||FY 2018 SBIR/STTR Phase II Release 1|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001811", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.