Apply for W911KB 22 2 0001
- The Department of Defense, Alaska District in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Schofield Barracks Vegetation Mgmt & Berm Maint Range Division Hawaii, Integrated Training Area Management" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.005.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 27, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 27, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,550,542.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Masaka Regional Mechanism for Reaching and Sustaining Epidemic Control in the Republic of Uganda under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 2022 Invited to Apply - President-elect Security Assistance Reimbursement Grant Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W911KB 22 2 0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W911KB 22 2 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72052722RFI00002||Addressing Ocean Plastics in Peru|
|PAS STG FY22A||Annual Program Statement – Public Diplomacy Programs with Chile|
|EPA G2022 STAR F2||DRIVERS AND ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTS OF ENERGY TRANSITIONS IN UNDERSERVED COMMUNITIES|
|EPA G2022 STAR F1||DRIVERS AND ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTS OF ENERGY TRANSITIONS IN UNDERSERVED COMMUNITIES|
|EPA I R10 PS 2022 001||Puget Sound Action Agenda – Tribal Implementation Lead 2.0|
|EPA G2022 ORD G1||INNOVATIVE WATER TECHNOLOGIES FOR LAGOON WASTEWATER SYSTEMS IN SMALL COMMUNITIES|
|EPA I OCSPP OPPT FY2022 001||FY 2022 - FY2023 POLLUTION PREVENTION GRANT PROGRAM FUNDED BY THE BIPARTISAN INFRASTRUCTURE LAW|
|EPA HQ OPPT 2022 001||FY 2022 - FY2023 POLLUTION PREVENTION GRANT PROGRAM|
|EPA OW OGWDW 21 02||Reduction in Lead Exposure Via Drinking Water|
|W911KB 22 2 0006||Beale Wildland Fire Management Technical Support|
|EPA OMS 22 01||Fiscal Year 2022 National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant Program Solicitation Notice|
|EPA R1 PB 2022||2022 LEAD PIPE INVENTORY AND PUBLIC ENGAGEMENT DEMONSTRATION GRANT PROGRAM|
|USDA NRCS OR CIG 22 NOFO0001176||Oregon State Conservation Innovation Grant Program|
|EPA R1 HC 2022||2022 HEALTHY COMMUNITIES GRANT PROGRAM|
|EPA OP OEJ 22 01||ENVIRONMENTAL JUSTICE SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|SBF50022GR0003||Environmental Education Program|
|EPA OLEM ORCR 22 01||FY 2022 HAZARDOUS WASTE MANAGEMENT GRANT PROGRAM FOR TRIBES|
|SFOP0008800||Indigenous People’s Finance Access Facility (IPFAF)|
|SFOP0008797||Enabling Forest Investment Development Facility (ForInvest)|
|SFOP0008817||Countering Wildlife Trafficking in Central Africa|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W911KB 22 2 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.